Friday, February 29, 2008


"Yesterday is HISTORY ; Tomorrow is a MYSTERY; Today is a GIFT; That's why it's called the 'PRESENT' "

-Unknown

Today is a gift, an extra day to be loved, to give love, how did you spend your GIFT?

By writing a love letter to my Mom. I've been making little 6x6 double-sided pages for her each month that I send in the mail. I made her an album and, as she gets the new pages, she just adds them to the album. I put some kind of quote or words of encouragement on one side and then on the reverse side I sort of highlight my month so she can know what's going on in my life. All of this to just encourage her and brighten her day. And so, since February was the month of 'love" with V-day and all, part of my little page for February was to write her a love letter. I'm sure she'll love it, too...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful gift for you mom. Something the both of you (and probably many more) will treasure forever! Great picture to share for today!

Katie said...

What a great idea! So much better than presenting a completed album; and instead to give a gift that keeps on giving. I like that and may have to use the idea! Great picture indeed!