Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Let memories be beauty in your life, like song and roses in the winter sun."

Sascha

Prompt: Where's the beauty in your life today?

How about pinecones and fresh greens in the winter sun? This gorgeous wreath is still looking alive and healthy - thanks to the (normal) cold temps and the occasional moisture in the air. I think it's beautiful!

Other than that, what is beautiful in my life today is that as soon as I finish this post, I'm going to go clean up my scrap room after a project I've been working on all week and get started on another project. Later, I'm going to cook a (hopefully) delicious dinner. It's a new dish - gnocchi with asparagus, shrimp and pesto. It looks yummy, anyway. And, finally, a relaxing evening at home. That sounds pretty beautiful to me!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

It's sounds like you have a beautiful day ahead of you. Love your picture.