Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lets try something different this week. I am going to give you a movie title and see how you are inspired by the film.

"Breakfast at Tiffany's"

Inspiration could come from the beautiful Miss Audrey Hepburn; her fashion, poise and elegance. Try looking at the title; breakfast. Maybe the famous scenes of Audrey window shopping at Tiffanys will inspire your photograph today.


Oh, yeah, baby. Just call me Audrey! So here I am sitting at home alone, with the day before me and lots to do and, instead I'm sitting here putting on makeup and costumes and cheesecaking for the camera! Ahhhh, such is the life of a supah-stah! Smooches! ;)

2 comments:

Marinka said...

Oh Jan, the picture is GORGEOUS!!! I have come to your blog every now and then and think you are a beautiful lady anyway, but this picture blows me away!!! Keep up the good work!

domestic goddess said...

that is fantatsic Jan, love it!!!!