Sunday, January 13, 2008

"When in doubt, take a bath."
Mae West


Oh, what a wise woman, that Mae! One of the best purchases we've ever made is our hot tub. And that's where I take my "baths". (Just so you know, this isn't a substitute for regular soapy showers...)

Unfortunately, there's a reason you don't see at least my feet in this photo. The water is very cold right now because something is wrong with my precious tub! *cry, cry*

But, oh how I love getting in there - mostly in the mornings - and, with no jets running, just calm, hot, hot water, listening to the sounds of the birds or the soft windsong on my chimes. At night I love to lay back and look at the stars and the blackness of the trees against the sky. It's so wonderful. The troubles of the world truly melt away.

Oh, hurry, mr. repair man - I need my hot tub fix! :)

1 comment:

Martha said...

Oh gosh you make me want an outside hot tub! Everything you mentioned sounded amazing! I hope your repair man arrives soon!