Thursday, January 31, 2008

THOUGHTS ON JANUARY

I can't believe it's OVER! Where did it go?

Well, I've LOVED doing this challenge. As I look back over each day's post for the month, I'm pleased that my relationship with God is very prevalent in my ramblings. The challenge prompt was to take note of self-growth over the month. And I can say that, just in writing about the things I have, I have a renewed sense of self-knowledge. Sometimes it's easy to just get caught up in the routine of what's going on around you and not think about what's going on in your own mind. So, taking a look in that musty old, cob-webby place was really good for me.

Another repeated theme in my writings was my love of my lifestyle right now, my new freedom, my love of home and of quiet time. And so, I can say that perhaps a step of growth has occured in that I can say that I am truly very contented right now. Sure, my life isn't perfect. There are some areas that definitely need improvement. But, overall, I am content, happy, joy-filled. I'm blessed.

1 comment:

Alf said...

Loved this recap! It echoes many of my feelings. Thanks for sharing! You are such an inspiration!

-alf