Friday, January 11, 2008




















As you can see above, this is a quote that I've used before, because it certain applies! Those are my siblings, above, making a guest appearance today.

But, in keeping with selfies, there's my nutty self today.

My "given" name is Janet and when I was a kid I was called all sorts of things (kids can be so mean!), like JanIT and JanNUT, among others. Not that I want anyone to start calling me that again, but I sort of have lived up to the JanNUT thing. Because I am pretty nutty. Really mostly corny. But I do like to laugh and joke around and keep the situation light, if possible. You can count on me to do that and I think my friends would tell you the same. And, really, is there anything more powerful than making a room full of people laugh? I'm just a nut!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Gee, this opens up all kinds of possibilities... JanNUT, huh? That's a tid bit about you I never knew before. Blogging sure does open up the vault, I guess.