Wednesday, January 2, 2008



"Mind-boggling"

Yep, that's my word for the day. I realized after I had a lovely start to the day that I really should tackle my banking today since I have an appointment tomorrow and won't have the whole day to focus (because I have the church banking to do tomorrow as well...).

I chose wisely because, after being gone for a week and with the holidays and all, I had a CRAPload of receipts and deposits and bills and, GAH. It was a horrid mess. It took me ALL afternoon. Admitedly, I do have a rather complex little system, but it works for me - on a normal week. I'm SO glad I'm done. Now I must set up all my spreadsheets, etc. for 2008...

2 comments:

Martha said...

I also did a little "clean up" today and it felt great to get it done! Have fun with those spreadsheets!

Alf said...

How funny! I worked on catching up on my financial too that day!! And my worked was "Overwhelemed"elvmaghg