Friday, January 18, 2008


"We all need time to be alone; to think, to dream, to wonder."
Billie Roark

All I can say to this quote is "amen"! I LOVE alone time, covet it. I've never been one to be "afraid" of being alone. I like the quiet. I like time to think through and organize the gazillions of thoughts that seems to be racing through my head at any given time. I love sitting in this chaise and gazing out at my deck, the trees, the birds, the sky.

I'm feeling under the weather today, so down time is especially good. I was able to throw together some Potato Leek soup (with hubby's help - gotta give him kudos or else he won't help anymore!) and I'm looking forward to that later... In the meantime, we're venturing out to see a brand newly-released film. I guess I can sit and feel ill in a theatre as well as at home... My thoughts today are just towards nurturing my sick self. I can do that...

1 comment:

Chris said...

The movie was good (Cloverfield) and so was the soup.