Monday, March 3, 2008

"One day at a time, this is enough. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering" - Ida Scott Taylor

Record with a photo the memory of one thing that bought Joy to your day. Journal why this memory was so precious.

This TRULY gave me joy today! First of all - that thermometer actually got up to 50 degrees, today! VERY welcome after some pretty frigid temps around here lately!

Second, with energy from I don't know where, I finally tackled purging/cleaning my pantry and I can't tell you how GREAT it feels to have this accomplished. I know I'm a tad anal about these sorts of things, but having things organized, herbs alphabetized, ducks in a row, etc., just really releases a burden from my brain. I do see the beauty in it. It frees me up and it just plain makes me happy! And this is also something I've been wanting to do since the beginning of the year in my effort to healthy up my lifestyle. So now all the old, unhealthy or never-to-be-used stuff is GONE! Woohoo! Now - to see how long "we" can keep it this way! But for today - it's big time JOY! :)


No comments: