Tuesday, March 4, 2008


A new month, and a new week. This week I am going to post one word, just one single word, to inspire your photo and your journalling for each day.

"Shine"

Unlike yesterday, there is nothing shiny about today, unless you count the shiny, rain-drenched bench in the photo. It's just a dreary, yucky day.

But, positive person that I am, I believe there's a silver lining (i.e. "shiny") behind every cloud. And today's is that the temps are warm enough that it's rain and not snow AND the rain is continuing to melt the snow from our driveway. And it's already made a good dent in the snow on the deck. And, since it's now March, that's a good thing!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I think that snow is just beautiful! Lol I know easy to say when its the end of Summer here in New Zealand! I'm not doing this challenge but love to drop by to see what you have done.
Nicki

http://chookyschirps.blogspot.com/