Wednesday, March 26, 2008

“Any necessary work that pays an honest wage carries its own honor and dignity.”

- W. Kelly Griffith

What is your job, your day to day job, your working life?

My job(s): I am on the design team for ScrapInStyleTV; I am a homemaker (sharing a good portion of those responsibilities with dh who works in office 2-1/2 days a week and at home 3 mornings a week; I am responsible for all the household finances - record keeping, bill payment, etc.; I am the church treasurer and so do the same for the church on a weekly basis; I co-lead the worship with dh at our church and accompany on guitar each week plus I keep all the records of music and plan the song service weekly. I try to squeeze as much scrapbooking and social life into whatever time is left over each week. For the design team work, I get compensated. The rest is all for "free"! :)

No comments: