Monday, March 10, 2008

"Balance"

Okay, so I slapped on a little color and photoshopped my sick self a little for my photo today. It's been a rough week!

Balance - it seems like I'm always trying to find balance - in my eating habits, my exercise habits, in housework vs. play time, in finances, especially. And really, balance isn't a stationery thing, is it? If you think about someone trying to balance on, say, a beam, it's rare that they're perfectly still but, rather, they are always shifting a little weight here or there to stay in balance. So I guess it's a good thing that balance is an ongoing goal; something, though never fully attained perhaps, but always something to be strived for.


for 3-9-08 - "Comfort"

Yep, that's been my state for most of this week. And on this day (Sunday), I never even got online at all (a sure sign of how sick I've been). Friday and Saturday were pretty much the same, but I managed to check my email on those days. No photos, though... I hate being sick!

So, what is comfort to me? When I'm sick, it's curling up on the couch with a hot drink to either read or tube out. And chicken noodle soup. I just want chicken noodle soup... :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Martha said...

I really loved your thoughts on balance and what that really means. Thanks for sharing.