Monday, April 7, 2008

“Habit is the 6th sense that overrules the other 5"

Arab Proverb

Do you have a habit, be it a good one or a bad one

I have many habits, mostly neither good nor bad - just habits. Such as always having 2 cups of coffee in the morning, checking email 1st thing on the computer, arranging the pillows just so when I get in bed, brushing my teeth just before putting on make-up and many many more. I have several bad habits - like staying up too late, putting off exercise, eating past full, not fully listening when people are talking because I'm thinking about what I'm going to say - to name a few. But, thankfully, I also have some good habits - I clean up after myself, I balance the checkbook weekly and pay bills on time, I DO r.s.v.p. when asked to, I show up on time for appointments, I organize my photos and digi elements right away instead of letting it pile up, I smile - a LOT.

No comments: