Friday, April 25, 2008

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”

-Eleanor Roosevelt - First lady

Follow your dreams! What are your dreams?

I am SO following my dreams and it's wonderful! It was my dream to be home full time. It was my dream to be the boss of my own time. It was my dream to be able to scrap to my heart's content. It was my dream to apply my scrapbooking in some sort of professional way. If you call being on a design team professional (and I do!) then I am living my dream! I have scrapbooking projects and tutorials and more up to my ears - but I am LOVING it. I'm not dreading, not tired of it, not burned out. I feel phsyched and just want to be scrapping all the time. After being home (in retirement) for about 6 months and still not being tired of scrapping, still craving MORE time in my scrap room, I knew that THIS was my dream. It's beautiful!

No comments: