Monday, April 28, 2008

Find a quote that expresses how you feel after 119 days of taking self portraits!

"Take the time to come home to yourself every day." ~Robin Casarjean

This is the 365 (or shall we say 366) Challenge and I have to say it has been challenging so far.

I don't always have time to take a photo - of me or of anything. And I do try to usually take them of myself, but sometimes something else just works better for me. (And, after all, this is MY blog, if not my challenge...) And, I certainly don't always feel like taking a photo of myself - especially my "raw" self - unmade-up and all. And when I DO take photos of myself, I've been challenged to be more creative with the taking of said photo. Lately, I've tried doing my own challenge within the challenge. For instance, during the week of the 7 virtures, I tried to focus on the eyes. I know - I pretty much got a lot of the same photo, even though they were all taken on a different day... And this week, I've tried to take more far away photos. (And it's not that I love my face so much, I just love my body even less... or photos OF my body, anyway!)

But, it's been fun. And I picked the quote that I did because, in the end, this challenge gives me a chance to think about my own self a little each day. A chance to think about what I'm doing, what I'm thinking and what I think about what I'm doing. So, I'm still in it - and ready for another 119 days...



No comments: